Manic download the film Cartoon-4 Salute Our Classic Cartoon
and considered that Meyerhold during operation stops the rehearsal and said, "Where is my handkerchief? Lost handkerchief. "It turns out a handkerchief, lying in my pocket, I served as the main pretext for the creation of some staging. I felt in his pocket from time to time, but turned out to be a hole in the pocket, and he fell into the hole. I grope him for some time, and then download the film Cartoon-4 Salute Our Classic Cartoon
and ceased to feel, as he disappeared. When he was gone, I stopped working.I see that my work is stopped. So, this handkerchief needed me not by itself but by kakimto reasons. Perhaps, with this handkerchief connected a whole chain of associations that I needed to create certain scenes. That's all I said to tell you that the time associative - a very important point.This should be examined specifically. And as I recall, for example, a series of scenes that I built in the "Forest", I affirm that I built them only through methods that are familiar to everyone, no matter what it may belong to the class. ...This allows you to choose, such that if he was put into space, it will cause an instant association with the same number of people. If this causes 75% of the same association, it already means mastering the auditorium, because the other 25% will go to the "herd" for those 75%.Wagner performing the reform of the orchestra, and, in my view, had taken possession of the ability to viewer associations, also drew attention to the work of the actors. What he has done in this area? We can only say that he forced them to live not on the aria to aria, and to live as well as live in the Drama Theatre.First, he got them to build images of the scene. So, here is a true actor actor rather than a singer, dressed in a suit actor. Here, the work becomes the opera singer, the same work, as in the Drama Theatre. But after Wagner, comrades, begins the greatest confusion in opera.I just make the leap from Wagner to our time, just walk past all the excitement, all the disputes that have been around this reform, because, as always, most of all prevent the Germans. Germans - very smart people.Of course, in some areas they bring the greatest benefit, especially in the medical field or in the invention of devices for all kinds of different areas of technology. Here they are, of course, bring enormous benefit. But when it comes to art, they do absolutely irreparable sins.First irreparable sin, the most significant as an example, it is a sin koto69 ing they did on the "Hamlet." They flooded the market with so many arguments about "Hamlet," which, of course, baffled all decisively. Look online
. All crazy, all alone and argued: that Hamlet - a strong- willed or weak- willed?Theatrical element of "Hamlet" does not concern them. They are absolutely not download the film Cartoon-4 Salute Our Classic Cartoon
and interested in why Shakespeare based his drama incidentally, why he put it in the show, which lasted for three hours. This decidedly did not care. The same thing they did with Wagner. They have been written about Wagner is that not enough time to read it all.They made such a fetish of Wagner, that simply must go crazy, if you study it all.